Taiping Museum (Part II)


Here we getting on to explore the museum indoor.
I tell you, your son gonna love this. The museum was not very spacious but the animal skeleton exhibits are very interesting.
All the exhibits are very closed to us.
The museum curator always take the initiative to keep the museum feels alive. Yes it has been a long long time I never visited this place. Like other people said, Museum? Normal lar.... Once a while is good to bring the kids here.
We were exploring the indoor part division B and C only. The division A from the main building is still under constuction.
My girl also feel excited, her finger keep pin point here and there.
Here are the few of nature habitat collections.
Birds and so on.
Next we move on to the sea creature side. A brief stroll here before we headed to the next gallery.
After the new renovation, I love the cosy place very much. The lighting is so bright and nice.

Stay tune for another entry of Taiping Museum. Because not everytime we are allowed to take photos here. I'm really surprise to snap snap snap! LoL.

Comments

  1. The lighting in the museum is nice to do some photographing. Next time, I must go there to do modeling for my new dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sea world is real or fake one? Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anzerin, thanks for sharing your pictures. Both your children look cute.

    Have a nice week ahead,regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice..I must visit it one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The animal skeleton section is interesting, a huge elephant skeleton too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of Night in the Museum! Haha.. animals come alive at night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The museum has changed so much since my last visit there! It is brightly-lit and we can get to see the exhibition clearly.

    Of course I went there, like 20 years ago, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts