LUMUT: FISHING EVENT NOV 2013

A week before school holiday started, my company sports club organized a fishing event at Coral Fishing Resort, Lumut. Since the event is during weekend, so I suggested to bring my parents and my kids along. I shall explain more from my photos here.
Such a lovely evening view from our chalet. Right in front of us is the Pangkor Island.
All the participants enjoy fishing before the competition started - warming up. Weather was good.
Our committee members get ready for the set up and arrange a booth for the participants to weigh their catch later during the night.
 My kids also feel excited that evening. Well indeed is their first time watching people fishing.
We arranged a simple BBQ dinner buffet before the competition started. The chalet management also arranged Kara-ok session during our dinner time. Many of our members love to sing.
This time the fishing competition started around 8pm until 12am midnight. It was a tired for my lil girl. My mum helped me to take care of her while I was on duty. Yeah, my boy tag along, he doesn't want to sleep yet.
Muahaha...he is just acting like he is fishing. Around 10pm I asked him to go bed or else he will get very tired the next day.
Before Calvin goes to bed, he was very lucky to watch and see varieties of catch from the participants that night. There was this baby stingray and also baby shark. After weighing, the participants will eventually took back their own catch after the competition end.
This is the view from my stay here. Our group package is quite reasonable. As for those who bring family members just like myself, we just need to pay extra according to the headcounts.
That morning was so cold and windy...
After breakfast, we all gather at the chalet's hall for prize giving. Lastly, we have a group photo session. Some of them still continue fishing before the check out time at noon. Those who bring along their family members plan to go Teluk Batik. 

For more information:
Coral Fishing Resort
Marina Island KM1, Teluk Muroh, 32200 Lumut, Malaysia
Phone:05-688 8111

Comments

  1. Hi Angeline.. lovely outing organized by your office..I didn't know Lumut has a nice place resort for fishing too.. Family Day is also held each year in my office but I seldom join cos my kids are not around... those were the days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This round the timing was just right. SO why not bring them along. Most of my company event I'll go alone. Very mah fan to take care of them while I need to work...hehehe...

      Delete
    2. Company Treasure Hunt is alot more - 40cars

      Delete
  2. Was in Lumut once in transit to Pangkor. Lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fishing outing, Angeline. Must be fun to watch the kids enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah! So nice.

    Can combine sports club trip together with family trip. So good lah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never fish. I hate the waiting period. Hahaha! But I surely loves the BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have visited Lumut many times and it has been transformed from a sleepy fishing village to a touristy town. I frequented that town before they built the 500 acre Damai Laut Golf Resort as that developer engaged us to handle their advertising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damai golf resort is at the other end side of Lumut. Our stay this time at the new man made island called Marina island.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts